PDA

View Full Version : Macro and Flora Image of the Week for the week ending August 17th, 2012: Roman Kurywczak - Light Box Inspiration

Daniel Cadieux
10-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Roman!!!

I have been extremely busy both professionally and at home.....so not much time to post but wanted to drop in and let you all know here that you did inspire me with your lightbox and high key photography! I got a chance to go out last week and play with the light box setup and hope to share a few of them in the next week or so. I was doing water drops on the light box and when changing setups......dropped a common daisy accidentally on it.....the posted image is the result of a few hours playing with different compositions. I got a chance to play with a new Sigma 70mm macro for this as well......as most women find my beloved 180mm Sigma macro too heavy....so wanted to show you all another option.
All in camera. Canon 1D Mark IV, tripod mounted, with the Sigma 70mm macro, manual mode, at f/22 for 1/13 sec and ISO 640. 24 light led panel light used as fill on Sunflower.