PDA

View Full Version : Other Stuff

RSchmidt
10-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Well, I was into my account settings and changed a "skin" from the default and have lost all contact with my links to my account settings. Nuts!

Currently I have blue banners/title bars. Any help to get me back home to the default skin would be appreciated. Again, I can't find my link in this skin to my account settings.

Thank you,
Rog

Christopher Miller
10-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Does it look like this, Rog? If so, you're on the Default Mobile Style skin. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click where it says "Full Site." That should bring things back to normal. :S3:

Roger Schmidt
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Does it look like this, Rog? If so, you're on the Default Mobile Style skin. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click where it says "Full Site." That should bring things back to normal. :S3: Hello Christopher! Clicking "Full Site" didn't change a thing. There are some issues with the "Mobile" skin. I had to create a new account to escape that Twilight Zone. RSchmidt has now become Roger Schmidt. Thank you for your attempt to help me. I will not be changing anything in regard to the skin. The default works just fine! :w3

Rog