PDA

View Full Version : Nominated for Special Awards in Wildlife Vaasa Festival, Finland

Sabyasachi Patra
10-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Dear All,
It is a pleasure to share this news with you all. My film "A Call in the Rainforest" has been nominate for the Special Awards in Wildlife Vaasa Festival, Finland. The festival is between Nov. 21-25th 2012. It is supposed to be the biggest competition in that region as well as attracting films from around the world. Our members from Scandinavian countries can throw more light on the competition.
The film was completely shot with a Canon EOS 1D Mark IV DSLR. However, lot of other equipment was used.
You can find trailer as well as other details about the festival in the link here: http://www.indiawilds.com/diary/nominated-for-special-awards-in-wildlife-vaasa-festival-finland/

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Roger Clark
10-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Congratulations, Sabyasachi.

Roger

James Shadle
10-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Congratulations!
Very cool stuff.

Rachel Hollander
10-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Congrats, well deserved!

fabiobernardino
10-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Congratulations! Is it available somewhere ?

Steve Kaluski
10-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Well done, what next 'The Red carpet?' :bg3:

Congratulations Sabyascachi and well deserved. :cheers:

denise ippolito
10-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Awesome! Congratulations!

Marina Scarr
10-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Enjoyed the trailer. Please let us know when and where the entire movie is available. I would love to watch it.

Huge congratulations and good luck!!!

Sabyasachi Patra
11-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Dear All,
thanks a lot. Sorry I could not respond earlier as I was indisposed and then after recovery got busy.

I am making the film available at a nominal cost for people in India. I am not sure it would be feasible to send it to US due to cost issues. The film will also be screened in Wildlife Conservation Film Festival in Washington. It was supposed to be done this month but due to Sandy it has been postponed. I will let you know the dates, so that some of you may be able to watch it.

I am now heavily into research for my next film.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi