PDA

View Full Version : Problems renewing membership

Hilary Hann
09-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I had the same problem last year and hoped that it had been fixed, but apparently not.

I originally set up an automatic Paypal payment to renew my BPN membership and last year the payment went through but I was still sent a reminder so I paid again via Paypal. So last year I paid a double membership. This year I received a membership renewal and decided to wait and see what happened. Well, Paypal has paid 2 membership fees out of my account but I've now been reduced to Forum Participant rather than member.

I am sure that this is a glitch, but I can't seem to get a PM to transmit to James so don't know what steps to take to fix this.

Needless to say, I have cancelled the Paypal authorities to automatically pay the membership in future.

Would love to have this resolved and had hoped not to go to the public forum, but perhaps others have had issues with Paypal as well. :S3:

James Shadle
09-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Hilary,
I set you back up as a member. My system is not showing a payment.
I'll do some research. Sorry for the inconvenience.
James

Did you send me a PM?

Hilary Hann
09-26-2012, 10:38 PM
No problems James, if you can't find the payment let me know and I'll send a query through to Paypal. Is there any chance your account details with Paypal have changed since last year?

James Shadle
09-27-2012, 09:50 AM
No ma'am the account details are unchanged.
I felt we could trust you until this was figured out:bg3:.