PDA

View Full Version : Mustard Seed under the stars

Mitch Carucci
09-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Mustard Seed is the cat.

remask, adjust, glitterato, and simplify (actually started this image to try out the new version 4 of simplify. Lots of new presets, but runs slower on my computer).

Dennis Bishop
09-20-2012, 04:40 PM
The contrasting warm and cool colors are very effective together. Although I think a slice off the right would be good, I very much like how you framed the image vertically. The Glitterato effect is quite convincing, and it makes a great background, especially with the orange at the horizon.

Cheryl Slechta
09-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi, Mitch, Mustard Seed looks like a very happy cat:S3: I really like the Glitterato effect on this image and the orange and deep blues together. The Simplify works well also. I just downloaded 4 and did the Webinar - it's a great improvement I think.

Mitch Carucci
09-20-2012, 07:04 PM
After posting, I noticed the problems above the left ear, and will fix them. Thanks.
M.C.

Mitch Carucci
09-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Actually Mustard Seed is a real grouch! We love her anyway...(I guess!)

My computer is getting long in the tooth, so some new versions of favorite software (like Simplify 4) run like molasses. I guess I will have to upgrade my system soon!

M.C.

Mitch Carucci
09-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks Dennis! Mustard Seed thanks you also, but then she is expecting residuals...

M.C.

denise ippolito
09-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Great name for a cat! I like the effect the Glitterato had to the sky- it's awesome! Nice pose and comp. I might take a slice off the bottom if it were mine. I think having twice as much room above the subject as below would work well here -especially since the sky is so interesting.

Paul Lagasi
09-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Mustard Seed looks like a giant, cool looking cat. Have fun with Simplify 4. Well done.

Judy Howle
09-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I like your filter work, sky, and the Glitterato effect. Good suggestions above.

Maureen Allen
09-21-2012, 12:09 PM
I like the glitter effect. The cat is very nice, but to my eye he's quite large in the frame. I think I'd shrink him and lighten his eyes a bit.