PDA

View Full Version : Corn Bunting

Richard Unsworth
09-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Created Beseiros Do Cima near Portalegre Central Portugal

May time; hundreds of these , drive you nuts with their odd song, but like to give you the runaround.

7D 100-400 1/3200 FROM CAR F5.6 ISO 400, cleaned up post.:S3:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

gail bisson
09-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Richard,
HA is good and nice pose and light.
Nice BG but the cloning marks are visible on the post and the tail.
Bird looks OK but I see a slight magenta cast in the browns.
In order to protect the bird from cloning marks when fixing the BG you need to copy the BG, then on the copy layer select the bird carefully then go to layer on top in the tab, select reveal selection. Then go back to BG copy and clone away (at 50% usually so you don't see a cloning pattern) and patch away to your hearts content. Then go back to BG copy and you will see the bird is untouched.Then flatten image.
Gail

Richard Unsworth
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi Gail

Had a tough job with the post, there was a nasty blurred cactus thingy on it. lol
You have sharp eyes on that cat - easy fix, Clone on tail - hmmm didnt clone near tail.. One possibility is when PS goes into "memeory" leak mode somrimes if you move the clone tool it can still fire at the frame.
Appreciate your critique as always
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Munish Kaushik
09-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Nice sharp image. I liked the HA & the perch. Wish the claws and perch were a little sharp as well.

Juan Carlos Vindas
09-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Nice little fellow, I love the BG color and bird. Perfect pose and sharpness. I wish for a smaller perch.

Robert Holguin
09-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Great shot. I really like pose, great background, excellent details, and great comp.
Well done.