AV f10
TV 1/320
ISO 800
Exp +0.33
Aperture and CS5

Crits appreciated:S3:

Rachel Hollander
09-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Dumay - I love this. Great dof, detail, pose and pleasing bg. Not easy to isolate one of these and not have others in the bg either. The tiny horns add a cuteness factor too.

TFS,
Rachel

Andreas Liedmann
09-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi Dumay,
long time that you did not post.
Nice to see a HQ image from you.
Good colors ,with nice detail were it counts.comp works fine as expected, nice BG with the flowers adding a nice contrast.

If it was mine , maybe a tad more punch in the mid tones and lighten the eye could maybe an improvement. WDYT?

Cheers Andreas

Steve Kaluski
09-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi Dumay, a sweet image and I love, what seems to be, an unusual & different BKG which really compliments the subject well which is softly defused to help separate the subject. Well composed and the image has your usual high IQ as ever. Certainly well processed which is nice to see from the 7D, no sootyness either. The impala almost has a cheeky expression. I guess at 6.5m this is FF which helps the IQ.

I think it might be worth exploring Andreas's suggestions, and might bring a bit more depth to the subject?

Nice to see you posting, is the 400 a new addition?

TFS
Steve

Dumay de Boulle
09-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks All...I like the suggestions and I will try it. Steve its a lens I sold and I am very sorry I did, its a great lens. Miss the 7D too. From the days when I had 2 Bodies and 6 lenses...I miss those days.
Had a problem with my internet connection but its sorted for now so I will try be more active again.

Steve Kaluski
09-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Sorry to hear that Dumay, but at least you have these lovely images. We all look forward to your contributions here and elsewhere on the Forum soon.

All the best
Steve :wave:

Cheryl Arena Molennor
09-12-2012, 04:01 PM
What a sweet image Dumay. The exspression is priceless and the detail amazing. Great bg and I love the fuzz inside the ears.

Morkel Erasmus
09-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Lovely portrait bud. Great IQ and light. Andreas' suggestions are good for me too.
I hope we'll see some more quality posts from you again soon.
I trust all else is well on your end.

Hilary Hann
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Agree with everyone that this is a beautiful image. I love it.