PDA

View Full Version : Singing away

Oscar Zangroniz
04-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Green Cay Sunday morning with a whole lot of wonderful folks.

Nikon D200
Sigma 70-200 w/ 2x tc
Focal 310mm
ISO 200
Fstop 5.6
1/500
Comp -2/3

Thank you for all your comments and critiques.
Regards.

Gus Cobos
04-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Very nice image Oscar,
Good composition, like the baby blue sky. I would recommend cropping just a tad on top and on the bottom. In addition you might want to lighten you sky just a little. and selective sharpening around the eye. Your details on the blacks are good, increase contrast just a hair and your there...:)

Congrats...I like it...:D

Alfred Forns
04-22-2008, 07:31 AM
..... you owe me part of that tail Oscar !!!!!!

That was one cooperative bird !!!! Agree with Gus on cropping some from the bottom Would have been nice to have the virtual tail in the frame Just like we do with the feet !!! I like the singing pose a lot I was trying to frame just behind the red patches for a tighter image and not have to worry about the tail

Exposure wise you could have gone zero to 1.3 over Usually with all sky behind it works well Still the best thing is checking the histogram and having data on the last box to the right !!!

Sure was fun and will be even better Sunday !!! You will know what to go after from the ones already taken !!!

Harold Davis
04-22-2008, 02:33 PM
i dub thee Sir Cut-off-a-tail-and-foot!!!!:p:D how can i improve on the suggestions from gus and al?! i like the pose. hope we can get some more keepers on sunday afternoon!!