PDA

View Full Version : More light table uses

Roman Kurywczak
09-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm glad i kept my light table! Yes it is in the garage now.....but I am using it for all sorts of cool lighting ideas in macro. I was doing the whole oil and vinegar stuff.....decided to throw in the american flag and some seltzer water on a clear plastic plate. The plate was on a home made raised glass panel......you don't have to go crazy......an old picture frame raides up on a few bricks or pices of wood! No 2 results are ever the same so just improvise!
Canon 1D Mark 3 with the Sigma 70mm macr and at f/22 for 1/15 sec and ISO 800 tripod mounted. Ligthing provided by light table.

Allen Sparks
09-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Wow Roman this is quite unique! Love all the reflections in the bubbles. I'm sure the possibilities with this technique are endless. Very well done!!

Allen

Jonathan Ashton
09-06-2012, 04:11 AM
What a great idea, the result is really interesting, the more I look the more I enjoy the image.

Dave Leroy
09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
A neat photo and really cool idea. The best part is the excitement and commitment in your description of the process. That's pretty cool too.

Cheryl Slechta
09-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Hi, Roman. This is really cool! I'll have to get out my light pad and try something new:S3:

Bob Miller
09-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi Roman...Thanks for posting this idea. I will have to look into what I can do along these lines. Thanks again for posting! Very unique look!

Marina Scarr
09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
What a super idea, Roman. I was commenting last week that I recently tossed my light box. Had I known the kinds of things I could use it for, I would never have made that mistake. I love the creativity and experimentation that went into this unique image.