PDA

View Full Version : Firebird

Mitch Carucci
09-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Remask, Adjust, Simplify, StarEffects, Flood & Fractalius.

Indranil Sircar
09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Another well composed image, Mitch. For me, the star effects seems a bit overwhelming... but the flood effect is super :S3:

Cheryl Slechta
09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Mitch, I think the stars around the moon are not in a random enough pattern. And I'm not sure I like the moon reflection. I think you could crop a little from the bottom also. This is very creative:S3:

Nancy Bell
09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I love the darkness and patterns of the clouds and the water, and the sparkle and outrageous colors of the heron. I agree with the others that you have a few too many stars.

Mark Fuge
09-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Nice image and application, Mitch.

Not sure about the stars. I think maybe their all being in the clouds makes it look strange and therefore some of the comments. Some of the more open areas have no stars while the heavier clouds have more. Just a thought. It is Y.I.Y.V. afterall.

I like the effect and treatments you used here.

I've set up a new page on Facebook with my images www.facebook.com/NaturesVisions (http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVisions). You may enjoy a few of them, if you care to wonder by.

denise ippolito
09-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Mitch, good suggestions above. Love the color of the sky and water, that greyish blue ia always appealing to me. I think I might refine the edges of the bird just a bit.