PDA

View Full Version : Green rose

Hazel Grant
09-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Decided to change this yellow rose from the Queen's rosegarden in Edinburgh to green for a change. Some cloning and shadowing and topaz simplify oil painting filter.

Nancy Bell
09-03-2012, 09:13 AM
A rose by any other color is still a rose! I like how topaz simplify brings out the shapes and lines of the rose, especially those 3 inner petals that seem to spiral from the center. Now I must go work on a theme image.

Anita Bower
09-03-2012, 11:23 AM
An unusual look for a rose. :-) The bright colors stand out nicely against the black.

denise ippolito
09-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Hazel, this is sure a fun look for a rose! Nice black background to make it pop. If it were mine I might trim a little from the bottom and right. Nice OOTB thinking!

Indranil Sircar
09-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Unusual rose for sure :S3: excellent OOTB thinking. Nicely done.

Cheryl Slechta
09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Hazel, this is a dramatic color combination and I like it:S3: The swirls are nice in the center and I really like the Topaz effect on this one.

Mark Fuge
09-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Nice image and application, Hazel.

Not your normal safari image, for sure!

But interesting approach to a common image. Like it. I might lower it to the the LR quandrant more, if it were mine, but Y.I.Y.V.

I've set up a new page on Facebook with my images www.facebook.com/NaturesVisions (http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVisions). You may enjoy a few of them, if you care to wonder by.