Richard Unsworth
08-27-2012, 09:45 AM
7D 100-400 @ 400
1/2000 Ev +1 ISO 640 f5.6

Puerto Jiminez, Osa CR

Dropped by, landed on ocean and then had a swim:S3:
Nice water?

NR , curves, Sharpened SS

Hope you like <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

David Pugsley
08-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Overall image looks a bit dark to my eye. Also, I'd crop from the bottom and left to better position the bird in the frame. Nice head angle.
Cheers!

Richard Unsworth
08-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Youre right David!

heres a rework:S3: from raw again<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stu Bowie
08-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Richard, looks like the Willet was out for a surf. Im not sure what you did in your repost, but it seems a touch 'washed out' Im fine with the light and colours in your OP, and maybe move the willet a little more to the LLC - maybe not as much as your repost.

Richard Unsworth
08-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Thats fine Stuart - these pointewrs are why I post here.
David suggested image was dark so I added brightness and went a little ott, something I can correct.
I too like the colors in OP. I will work on it again; busy atm many things to sort with upcoming relocation to the Alentejo.:e3<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">