PDA

View Full Version : Foggy Fall Morning

Art Peslak
04-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Nikon D2x, 70-200 at 200mm, ISo 400, 1/180 at f/5.6

Alfred Forns
04-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi Art Great mood and love the color !!!

Excellent placement for the duck family does add to the overall image My only concern has to be the three dead trees up front? Nothing you can do about it but sure wish they were not there They grab my attention !!! Excellent !!!!

Roman Kurywczak
04-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi Art,
while this has a nice soft feel to it......I would try to bring out a liitle more of the mood and accentuate the fog a little more. I'm also still undecided on the color.......as it has a peach color cast to it. Nah.......changed my mind, that adds to the soft mood,
Roman

Robert Amoruso
04-21-2008, 10:01 AM
I think Alfred has a point on the three dead trees. When I first looked at the image and then Alfred's comment, I realized that I have not even noticed the ducks. If they had been to the right of the trees, the distraction of the trees might not be so much a problem.

I like the color and mood but feel that some additional moving around might have arranged the elements in the image better.

Steve Maxson
04-24-2008, 11:24 AM
I love fog, and this image has a great feel to it - especially with the colors. The birds (geese, I think) really top it off. I agree that the dead trees are very noticeable, but they do not bother me at all. If the trees were absent, would this be a stronger image? - not in my view. :)