PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Abstractfracted

Judy Howle
08-18-2012, 11:43 AM
This is from one of my first photos from my new Oly OM-D, not that you can tell anything about the original. I wanted to see if I could get it to look like the great Bear Totum image but didn't come close. I started with 2 layers of Oil Paint and then used 3 layers of Fractalius with different presets and blend modes. Then I used Topaz Detail. Not what I really envisioned but maybe some of you will find it interesting. I had to use low quality due to all the texture.

Maureen Allen
08-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Nice one, Judy. Love the bright colors!

Cheryl Slechta
08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I like this one, Judy. Nice abstraction and great colors. I think you could saturate a few of the cranberry colored patches in the leaf to give it just a tad more color in the green space. (Does that make sense?).:S3:

Judy Howle
08-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks Cheryl. I actually painted over those spots with cranberry red at about 20% so we are on the same wave length. If I have time I could do it again and maybe some other spots too.

denise ippolito
08-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Judy, I love that small camera! I hope to get one soon! Nice burst of color and I look forward to seeing more from your little miracle camera!!

Mark Fuge
08-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Interesting image and application, Judy.

Nice colors and patterns.

Totum image??? :w3

Judy Howle
08-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks Denise and Mark. Oops that should have been totem! What WAS I thinking... or NOT!