PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan Skyline Multiple Exposure

denise ippolito
07-23-2012, 08:32 AM
I created this image with the multiple exposure feature in my Canon 5D Mark III. It was captured around 8:45 pm on Saturday night. Tim Grey joined BPN member Scott Vincent and me along with a great group of folks for a fun evening. I used one of my Vintage Recipes in Nik Color Efex for the processing.

John Storjohann
07-23-2012, 08:55 AM
Denise this is lovely..a soft glow, serene, pastel blues...the almost ghost-like presence of the boat on the left...the leading line of the jetty on that same side...subtle textures of the clouds...a lot to like here. Would love to see a larger version to see more of the details in the highlights...well done!

Shreyas Mantri
07-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks like an oil painting with a soft glamour glow! I like the effect of the major buildings multiplied. I personally would've liked a little addition of structure to the buildings and the FDR drive area.
Enjoyable processing overall!
TFS

Anita Bower
07-23-2012, 04:22 PM
An unusual and mind-bending image of NYC! I like the repetition of the same buildings. Lovely tones. I'd crop some off the top or bottom.

Cheryl Slechta
07-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Denise, a great multiple exposure (I like your new sig too:S3:)

denise ippolito
07-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks Folks, I appreciate the comments and suggestions.:S3:

Nancy Bell
07-25-2012, 08:54 AM
This is a great view of NY! I really like the glow on the tops of the buildings. I am sooo envious of that multiple exposure function.

Andrew McLachlan
07-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi Denise, I am just a tad late getting around to this one...love the multiple look and the clouds add another pleasing element to the image. Very nicely done!