PDA

View Full Version : Its Totally Impossible To Communicate With Anyone On This Site

Freddy Franzella
04-18-2008, 06:37 PM
I was away someone sent an email about paying for the year I came on the site yesterday no matter what if you click on a persons name you cannot send a private message all I get you do not have permission to enter this site!!!! every and any where I went I struck out! I even sent an email no luck there. also another thing I do not do pay-pal. so it would be much appreciated if someone would be kind enough to get back to me.

Blake Shadle
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey Freddy, sorry about the inconvenience. As far as I know you should be able to use the PM features. If you'd like to become a member you can always use a credit card by calling Birds As Art. Jim will most likely help you with the setup.

Again, I'm really sorry for the frustration. I'll look into this and post back when I've found something out.

Blake

William Malacarne
04-18-2008, 07:59 PM
When I signed up I went in through pay pal to pay and they will take a CC.

Bill

Freddy Franzella
04-18-2008, 09:18 PM
When I signed up I went in through pay pal to pay and they will take a CC.

Bill

Pay-pal will not take my credit card. I have been banned from their site.

Freddy Franzella
04-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey Freddy, sorry about the inconvenience. As far as I know you should be able to use the PM features. If you'd like to become a member you can always use a credit card by calling Birds As Art. Jim will most likely help you with the setup.

Again, I'm really sorry for the frustration. I'll look into this and post back when I've found something out.

Blake

Blake will call on Monday. thanks for the heads up.

Alfred Forns
04-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Freddy how in the world did you get banned from PayPal What a riot Never heard of that before !!!!! :eek::):):)

Freddy Franzella
04-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Freddy how in the world did you get banned from PayPal What a riot Never heard of that before !!!!! :eek::):):)

Al I sold a great deal of Nikon equipment pay-pal wanted all kins of proof that I did not steal it. whatever they wanted I gave. sometimes when you sell an item the person wants the original receipt for warr. purposes I told them I could not provide all the receipts no what it fell on deaf ears. I gave them more then they wanted but it was never enough! they kept bugging me to fax them info so I sent a fax that more then likely made them all blush over there and now I have a permanent ban over there.

Blake Shadle
04-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Al I sold a great deal of Nikon equipment pay-pal wanted all kins of proof that I did not steal it. whatever they wanted I gave. sometimes when you sell an item the person wants the original receipt for warr. purposes I told them I could not provide all the receipts no what it fell on deaf ears. I gave them more then they wanted but it was never enough! they kept bugging me to fax them info so I sent a fax that more then likely made them all blush over there and now I have a permanent ban over there.

That's awesome!!!

Grady Weed
04-23-2008, 09:05 AM
I feel it is sad that a few crooks have life miserable for those of us who play by the rules. Our yes means yes and our no means no. We keep our word and do not lie, cheat or steal. I have dealt with Fred personally and talked with him on the phone many times. He is a stand up guy who paid his dues with blood and sweat. Go get them Freddy!