PDA

View Full Version : Stilt FIGURE SKATER.

Mike McCarthy
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Hello folks,

Here is the alternative version to the hockey player stilt that Melissa Groo posted below. Some of the ladies were rumbling about it should have been a figure skater rather than a hockey player. So here it is... the figure skating stilt. Thanks again to Melissa for allowing me to mess with your photo. Hope you enjoy the images

.http://www.pbase.com/blindmustangpilot/image/144666832.jpg

Christopher Miller
07-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Another great one, Mike!!! :bg3: It's freaky how it almost looks believable!

Marina Scarr
07-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Your hockey player definitely beats the heck out of this one, but I have to go with the gal, and I think she is going to skate circles around the hockey player!!! Love the purple accessories on the socks and the crown. Nice touches, Mike. Your PS work really rocks!!!

Mike McCarthy
07-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks Christopher & Marina. I'd be a little worried this hockey bird might decide to trip or hip check the poor lady down to the ice. He looks like a bit of a "goon". *=)

denise ippolito
07-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Mike, you are too good at these!!

Mike McCarthy
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks Denise. Nice of you to say. Did you see the other version of the hockey player stilt? Melissa Groo posted it here in 'friends" . I kind of like that version better. He has a mask and stick. Ready for combat with the other birds.